With its many competitively priced locations, Longueuil is the ideal place to shoot your film and TV productions.
Less than 20 minutes from Montréal, Longueuil boasts landscapes suitable for both modern and period productions, vast green spaces next to a river, and new and older residential neighbourhoods.
The wide range of infrastructures in Longueuil gives producers so much to choose from:
- Mels Studios
- a municipal airport
- a public market open year round
- an RTM station
- river shuttles during the summer
- a metro station
- aeronautic and aerospace industries (e.g., John H. Chapman Space Centre)
- high-tech companies with modern, streamlined architecture (e.g., Agropur)
- commercial arteries with a hip, urban vibe (e.g., rue Saint-Charles Ouest, boulevard Taschereau)
- an historic district
- 3 nature parks
- heritage sites
- unobstructed view of the river, with a beach
- outdoor urban art collection
Interested in shooting in Longueuil?
Here's a list of the services available to you:
- Photo library of different locations in Longueuil;
- Introductory tour;
- Liaison with municipal services: applications for permits, access, equipment, street closures, etc.;
- Liaison with citizens, companies, and businesses in the area where the production will be shot;
- A reliable resource for all your on-site needs.
Photothèque nationale (national photo library)
Enter “Longueuil” in the “Ville ou arrondissement” box
Film and TV production is a booming sector of Longueuil's economy.
With close to a hundred foreign and domestic drama series, TV series, and films shot here in the past few years, this growth is plain to see!
Quiet on the set!
Since 2009, more than 1,000 productions have been shot in Longueuil.
PFor example, Longueuil has been the backdrop for such memorable shoots as the prestigious Xavier Dolan film, Mommy, and many popular drama series such as Mémoires Vives, Les Beaux Malaises and Yamaska.
Longueuil's local expertise gives it a competitive edge over other production cities.
|MELS services||Tourisme Montérégie|
Bureau du cinéma et de la télévision de Longueuil
Telephone: 450 463-7181
Fax: 450 646-8388