The cultural and community centres are places exclusively for teenagers aged from 9 to 11 and 12 to 17 to bond. They're also places for having fun while practising various activities such as pool, ping-pong, baby-foot and video games.
The monitors of the centres regularly prepare special activities such as tournaments, thematic evenings and other original, interesting projects. Also, during spring break or other specific occasions, members can participate in ski trips, sugar shack visit, arbre en arbre, horseback riding, etc.
Dynamic, energetic monitors welcoming teenagers with enthusiasm make the cultural and community centres a great place for teens!
For more information about the location of teen centres, their opening hours and activities offered, click on the links below:
- Centre communautaire Roger-Doucet
- Centre culturel Bienville
- Centre culturel Boisvert
- Centre culturel Immaculée-Conception
- Centre culturel Labrosse
- Centre culturel Meunier
- Centre culturel Saint-Thomas-de-Villeneuve
- Centre éducatif et communautaire Sainte-Agnès, 450 812-4837
Managed by a recognized association:
- Maison des jeunes La Porte Ouverte, 450 656-8813 and 450 656-6789
- Maison des jeunes de Longueuil, 450 468-5907
- Maison de jeunes Kekpart, 450 677-3821
- Maison de jeunes Sac-ado, 450 677-7254