Sound waste management contributes to improving the quality of our environment. In addition to reducing the amount of waste sent to landfills, recycling also reduces the cost of household waste collection.
Consult the page Residual materials for additional information about the pick-ups and treatment of residual materials.
2018 pick-ups calendars
For information about your sector, consult My online services.
- Pick-ups in Greenfield Park (sector 1)
- Pick-ups in Greenfield Park (sector 2)
- Pick-ups in Saint-Hubert (sector 1)
- Pick-ups in Saint-Hubert (sector 2)
- Pick-ups in Vieux-Longueuil (East sector)
- Pick-ups in Vieux-Longueuil (West sector)
- Download the appropriate calendar file on your computer
- Open your Google calendar and import the file
- Click on the link for the appropriate calendar and the pick-up dates will be integrated into your calendar
Metropolitan Waste Management Plan
As part of the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal (CMM), the Agglomération de Longueuil adheres to and meets the objectives of the Metropolitan Waste Management Plan (PMGMR).
The 2015-2020 PMGMR is aligned with the government's new guidelines and objectives, while taking into account major issues facing the metropolitan community. In 2015, it was the subject of broad public consultations. The final version of the 2015 2020 PMGMR was adopted by the CMM council in April 2016.
The focus in the coming years will be to improve the recycling rate and achieve objectives in terms of reusing and recycling organic waste. Financed in part by the governments of Québec and Canada, biomethanization and composting facilities are currently in the planning phase. These facilities will help the CMM to achieve, or even surpass, its targets for 2025.
To consult the 2015-2020 PMGMR, visit: cmm.qc.ca