Get the most out of Longueuil!
Treat yourself to a concert or a play, take a refreshing dip in one of the municipal pools, or develop your painting skills. An Accès Longueuil card lets you take full advantage of all the activities offered in Longueuil!
How to obtain a card
- Bring a proof of residence (property tax bill or driver's licence).
- Go to any library in the Réseau des bibliothèques publiques de Longueuil.
- The Accès Longueuil card is free for Longueuil residents and valid for two years.
If you are not a Longueuil resident
The fee for the Accès Longueuil card is $60 for non-residents ages 17 and under and $125 for those ages 18 and over. Your card will be valid for one year.
- Borrowing books, CDs and DVDs from Longueuil libraries.
- Registering for swimming lessons or the physical and sports activities offered by Ville de Longueuil.
- Registering for the cultural workshops offered by the city.
- A $1 discount on outdoor equipment rentals at the nature parks: parc de la Cité and parc Michel-Chartrand.
- A 20% discount on tickets to Orchestre symphonique de Longueuil concerts, subject to certain conditions.
- A 10% discount on tickets to certain performances (in French only) at the Théâtre de la Ville.
- A 10% discount on the cost of Sunday brunch at the Parcours du Cerf.
- Free admission (ticket required) to the concert of the day presented on Remembrance Day in Greenfield Park.
- Free public swim at Olympia pool during the Christmas holidays and the week of spring break in March.
- Free admission (ticket required) to a show presented by the Bureau de la culture during the week of spring break in March.
The renewal date is marked on the back of your Accès Longueuil card. Simply go to any library in the Réseau des bibliothèques publiques de Longueuil with proof of residence to renew your card.