Longueuil City Hall
450 463-7311 (from outside Longueuil)
During office hours, a receptionist greets visitors and answers their questions. If necessary, she directs them to the service counters or announce them to the services where they are expected.
The service counters are arranged in front of the reception near the elevators and the waiting room. Citizens can go there to:
- pay their tax bill;
- pay a fine issued by the police department within thirty days from the date of issue;
- consult the online assessment roll;
- request an employment application form;
- get the assistance of a Commissioner for Oaths;
- purchase documents of public tenders in progress.
Computers are also available to visitors who wish to visit Ville de Longueuil's website.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
From mid-June until Labour Day
Monday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.