Each borough is responsible for the management of its parks, its cultural and recreational installations, as well as for the organization of its sporting, recreational, and cultural activities within the borough.
A resident may register for an activity offered by a different borough from the one in which he or she lives, and will pay the same tariff as residents of the borough offering the service. However, the borough may give priority to its own residents during the registration period. The resident must comply with the operating policy and the tariffs in force in the borough concerned. For example, when a recreational card is required, the resident must obtain one under the same conditions as residents of the borough.
- Culture, recreation and community life departments in all boroughs
- List of arenas
- List of pools, wading pools and water games
- Plage municipale de Longueuil
- List of indoor pools
- List of equipments in parks (tennis courts, etc.)
Consult the parks directory for information on outdoor and wading pools, playgrounds and sports fields as well as other recreation installations.
Organizing recreation or sport activities
- Renting meeting rooms and sports sites (in French only)
- Politique culturelle
- Politique familiale
- Répertoire des organismes d'aide à la personne
- Répertoire d'organismes dédiés aux aînés