This site is best viewed using Chrome (version 48+), Firefox (version 44+), Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 10+), Safari (version 9+) or any current browser.
If you experience any difficulties, please contact the Service des communications stating the exact version of your Internet browser, a telephone number where you may be reached (specify day or evening) as well as a description of the problem.
In order to facilitate access to information for the greatest number of people, this web site follows the main guidelines of universal accessibility recommended by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium). The site's creators are integrating the guidelines to improve, in the future, accessibility for everyone who visits Ville de Longueuil's web site. The following guidelines are generally respected:
- Images contain "ALT" text, providing a short description of images when the mouse cursor is placed over them. Images used as links are especially targeted to contain a meaningful description.
- Text used as links is worded as clearly as possible.
- Tables contain text data.
- An E-mail address or a phone number is given as an alternative to forms.
- Frames are avoided to prevent compatibility issues with screen readers.
- Good contrast between background colors and text is used to maintain good legibility.
Ville de Longueuil's web site uses PDF documents (Adobe® Portable Document Format) to make available documents published as printed material such as reports, studies, council documents (agendas, minutes) and other promotional and informational documents. The PDF documents are generally identified using this graphic and the size of the document is indicated. It is recommended to save the documents to your computer first when then are larger than 2 MB instead of reading them from within your browser.